We Do: Our exam
This part of the exam will consist of 30 questions based on 3 different texts:
- A piece of Legislation from either Spain or a Spanish speaking country
- A section of a contract
- A text where business and/or legal language is used.
This part of the exam will consist of 30 questions based on a number of three different audios:
- A short legal advice.
- A piece of news on a legal matter.
- A coversation or a comment on a current legal issue.
This part of the exam will consist of 2 pieces of writing of between 120 and 180 words.
- Writing a letter
- Writing a text
This part of the exam will consist of :
- An oral presentation of 3 to 4 minutes based on a subject given. Followed by a conversation with the examiners on that same subject.
- Three to four minutes to give opinions on information, charts etc given at the exam.
The language used will be of a high intermediate and advanced level of Spanish.
- The legal system of Spanish-speaking countries/ Different legal systems.
- The business of law.
- Public law and private law.
- The branches of law.
- Civil and commercial law.
- Private international Law. International arbitration.
- Financial Law. Investment.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- 30 November 2021
- 1 March 2022
- 7 June 2022
- 29 November 2022